Who woulda thunk!?!?!
I just thought about this today, with the changes that we have made here @ van meter we have made education a lot more interesting! I can learn so much more and so much quicker, if I don't understand something in a class I can easily contact the teacher and have them explain to me better or use a different search engine and learn it a way I think might be easier!
It's really unbelievable!
I sit here and I think, there is this amazing world .. and it's right at my finger tips. I have job opportunities, connection opportunities, learning opportunities.
Everything more!
It's amazing once you think about it, people or different educators may not think about how much it would change or how it would help, but it's amazing. It really is.
No one can experience it the same as we can of course. They may get the 2 hour tour of our school and how we function in this small school.
They will never understand how it may have changed many people's views on education, some kids that may not enjoy learning, such as I last year, enjoy learning so much more!
I never thought I would say I love learning.
I have made this huge incline in my education that I love it and I want more and more!
That's all I have to say!
Have a great day!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment