Welcome!

Wondering around this blog? You might get lost in everything that goes on!! Hope you keep up!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Mayhem (:

This weekend was probably thee busiest weekend of my LIFE! Naw... (:
But lets go thru everything that has gone on in the last few days that may or may not have interest to anyone shall we (:
Well on Friday after we got out of school, life was pretty much normal, waited for my little sister to get out of Track then when she was done with that got her and my other sister drove home and did homework.
Waited for the parents to return home later that night and we talked a little with the chit chat thru the day and discussed things like normal.
Then the parents went to go see a movie (jealous!) and we stayed home and I pretty much talked on the phone all night debating whether or not I should draw something for Art Fair that is coming up soon things where supposed to be in last friday but I sorta kinda got an extension.. not really I'm just procrastinating. ooo I spelled that right!!
After the long night of talking on the phone and messing around with my mom's friend's camera stuff she let me borrow I finally went to bed around well late.
Saturday morning got up early because I had my ... ADOPTION SHOWER! woo yah that's right if anyone knows me, I am adopted 2009, 12, 23.
(:
Best day EVA.
My family and I met up with a bunch of girls and friends of my mom as well as some of the family. Got great gifts! Yoga classes, spa packages gardening tools (: mmm!
Excitingggggggg!!
After that we all went out to a late lunch @ On the Boarded sooo good! I had thing one stuff not sure what it was but it looked like potstickers. But they were DELIC!
After that we went home and my sister and I packed up for an epic night out at our Best Friends house.
We got there late afternoon and watched movies all night including.....AVATAR!!! Boo yah I know you're jealous!
Then after all the fun and mayhem from that night we all went to bed, and got up a little later then I intended.
I had to get rushing I had a big day planned for my sunday.
I was meeting my boyfriends grandparents while going to his Choir Concert which was absolutely amazing!! <3
Loved it! Then we went out for dinner at Apple Bee's which was very delicious! I had a Salad and barely made a dint in it before i felt like I was going to explode!
Our waiter was quiet funny! Hope he got a good tip ;)
After all the family fun @ AB we went back to his house and we all chilled out and watched movies but I made my mister go down stairs so I could take pictures. And I got some really amazing ones! I can't wait to put em on some printing paper!
Well that was my weekend (:
Hope yours was just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment