Okay, if my friends know me as much as they say they do, they don't see me in the lunch room very often I am usually hiding up in the library because I like to chat with my bestie about how the day is going and then finish up a homework assignment i generally don't do @ home.
I don't know something about it just doesn't seem right. haha! (Jay Kay)
But this week their is testing this week so the library is sometime closed.
Today it was closed ):
So I had to go to lunch in the lunch room.. ick. haha
But I came down on my favorite day! So my day was getting good! I think it might have been fate how I went down to the lunch room. Becauseeeeee
If any of you know I have been invited to go to prom and take pictures! And I sent out a mass email to all of the Prom goers to see if anyone wanted me to come with them to get pictures of the before the prom process.
And yes some replied! Still no information thooooo.
But anyways a women who does the yearbook photos saw that I sent that email and asked if I was interested in joining the yearbook committee!!
I was so excited!! And I said YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Haha So thru this year 2010! I will go out and take pictures! It's a good thing I have pictures from homecoming as well! Those will look quite beautiful in the yearbook. This year was a major win if anyone keeps track of our Football team. Woot!! SO INTENSE! I was there because I am a cheerleader! hehe.
GOOOOOOOOOO BULLDOGSS!!!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment