Sooo
I was told to bring my camera to school today, and I still don't know why!! But I am excited to find out! Imagine someone tells you to bring your camera something your pursuing and to help you they give you a project that you don't even know what it is!!
It might be a lion it might be tiger it might be a flower it might be a student! WHO KNOWS?!?! Because I sure don't.
I am told to be going @ 10 to receive my project. And I am enthused to see what it will be. I heard it will be an epic and emotional project. So hopefully not tearful emotional if so well i'm glad I do not have makeup on!
But that is my story for today. Mystery Project here I come!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment