Welcome!

Wondering around this blog? You might get lost in everything that goes on!! Hope you keep up!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Art, school, power (;

Hoot!! Hoot!!
Sooo guess what my fellow bloggers! One of my moms closest friends has a photography hobby and she is lending me her camera, and everything that goes with it. 
There are different lenses, filters, and everything more! 
I will be messing around with that for a good many reason hah.
thee most important ones right now are that I have to start practicing for the prom photos i will be taking as well as the yearbook photos.
(need to get on it!)
and the other reason is that i have to have some art fair stuff in for monday and i have nothing i want to send in right now.
so my weekend is pretty full right now, so much fun and so much work, but i enjoy the things i work on.
Photography, Art (:
Ugh love it so much. 
I am a pretty creative person. I love to draw little fun lines. They never really connect but they most of the time come out really pretty. 
When I do draw I can not always draw from my head I'm not that good, I don't practice my drawings. 
So when I want to draw something I usually find a google image and start drawing from what I see. I don't trace it. But I don't come with most of my ideas.
I have drawn 2 people's tattoo's and I plan on doing more. Including my own when I am old enough. 
(:
I enjoy drawing it helps me relive stress just like working out does as well, yeah I'm a pretty healthy person. 
But meh... I like to lay on the couch just as much as the next guy.
(: 
A good sleep in every once in a while is needed for my cluttered and busy brain. Sometimes I just want to flush everything out and be blank. Who wants that!?! 
I like to talk as well, as I am sure you can see. (:
I babble.
Well to stop boring all of you readers I will head on out. School is almost out, don't worry about me getting in trouble for blogging during school, its a requirement believe it or not. (: 
hehe. 
I'll go tho!! 
Have a great day and PS look at the person next to you or object and smile. (:
Did you do it???
i hope so..
Because now I feel powerful hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment