Hey everyone! I haven't written in a while. Need to change that!
I wanted to let you know that these last couple weeks have been crazy! I actually did go to my Jazz Festival last Saturday we sadly got last, but we played amazing! I think...
But anyways!
I have been trying my hardest with my grades and I have gotten a few of them up just a couple more and I will have it set! (:
I am not practicing everyday instead of Track for Cheerleading once again!! I was a cheerleader for the 2009-2010 squad. I played Varsity Football/ Competition. (: It was a blassttttttt!!!!!
Sure some of it was hard and we cut it close but we were a team and pulled together and had many laughs and memories we still talk about today!
But yes cheer try-outs are coming up! And there are so many girls going out this year!! I am nervous!! I have to work hard and show SPIRIT!! SP -IR-IT!!! Lets gooooo DAWGS!!!
(;
But a couple of thing things that have also happened lately! I have gotten connected with a 6th grade teacher and she asked me for my help with iDVD! I have been e-mailing with her back and forth trying to get her problem solved! Sadly I don't think we have quite figured it out! We have come close but still no success that I know of. But I learned a whole lot about iDVD watching the tutorials! Those help a BUNCH!!
(:
Another thing that happened is that a group I am following on Twitter called the Iowa Journal saw my flickr account!!! They said they loved some of my pictures of the outside! And asked me to add a few photos to their photo stream!!!!
Soooooo EXCITING!!!! I was thrilled to have been asked that!! I of course added photo's right away! (: Any chance for people to get to see the work that I do just for messing around and they say its good then I have this boost of confidence in my photography skills!!
Another thing that has happened this week is that I have talked with my grandma and my mother about ShutterBug it's a magazine and they obviously have a website! :p
But they have this place on their website to where you can open your own little store! And you get to set it up how you want! I talked to my mom and then we talked to my grandma and she said I can get one (:
So I'm oober oober PUMPED! I get to have my own little online store, I upload photos give the address to people then they go online and choose what they want! It gets mailed to them and I get a profit from it!! I love love loveeeeeeee it!!!!
The things we can do online now a days is so crazy!! I am amazed at it all!! I only know these few things that I do know and it's crazy how awesome they help with every day life! And how you get to know some great people without even really knowing them. But most of the time if they are willing as well as you are, they can teach you stuff or you can teach them stuff.
The exchange of information is so incredible! I am so overly excited about all of it!
And some new information is Teen Tech week! It's coming up its the week of School Conferences.
xp
Teen Tech week is a week were teens try and reach out to their classmates and try and tell them how amazing the technology is these days and encourage them to try it out! And have fun with it! Show that it's an amazing tool for education as well as safe fun!
It's crazy amazing!
But I am getting involved in a group that will be making videos and will be spreading the word about technology!
We plan on having little contest! (:
We hope the students will get into it! And try and learn more about not only the fun and safe ways of technology but the educational value (:
I hope you enjoyed this blog!! Sorry it was so long! But I had so much to say! I'm sure I could say a ton more but I will have you a few minutes of your time! I'm glad you read this!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Computers, Connections, Students AND FUN!!!!
Labels:
1:1 system,
Photography,
Technology,
Teens,
Van Meter High School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment