Holy cow, holy cow, HOLY COW!!!!
Crazy, crazy news!! (:
Sorry haven't blogged in a little while, been trying to enjoy the Spring Break. We were having some nice weather which brings me to one of my few thoughts!
With our nice weather, the snow has been melting, and boy I could not be happier! With the melting the river has been rising, where I live it is easy to flood. So the Raccoon River had been flooding over towards our development. It was on it's way over the Corn Field, slowly, day by day. While it was on it's way over I took a walk with my dogs and the neighbors dog, and I brought my camera along and see if any photo opportunities reveal themselves. And as a matter of fact THEY DID! I looked over at the water that was planning it's destruction of our roads and corn fields I decided to take a picture of the flooding water. I sent it into a local news channel to maybe see if they would put it on their website or something.
But instead of putting it on the website THEY SHOWED IT ON TV!!!!
For 3 days in a row my picture was featured on the news with other pictures of the flood. It's probably not that amazing of a story but I was so pumped! I didn't think they would even use it! But they did!!!
And my family from Iowa saw it and told me! My neighbors saw it, and friends and people I barely know saw it on the news and were pretty excited, probably a little too much.... naw (:
Now that I have said that I will switch thoughts still on the Photography subject. I CREATED MY OWN ONLINE STORE!!!
Yep, that's right. I have my own online store and I am now selling pictures!! http://megenoskog.shutterbugstorefront.com
That would be my link, not much there right now but working on it day by day. I have been asked for this spring when it's warmer to have another photo opportunity. And I'm PUMPED about it! Can not wait! I would love if people would message me about taking pictures. (:
If I can do it then I WOULD LOVE TO!
No doubt about it! The more time I get to spend behind the camera the more I learn and closer I get to being a professional photographer.
I may not have the Degree but I do have the eye for great photos. (:
And a sad thought is that we are moving from our house to a place closer to my school. It will be great in the long run but I still love our house now. I hope the people who ever the maybe that take this house will enjoy it as much as my family enjoyed it. (:
Well that pretty much sums it up! I am off to another Good Will donation today.
Have an amazing beautiful day. And take it one step at a time and enjoy it (:
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment