Welcome!

Wondering around this blog? You might get lost in everything that goes on!! Hope you keep up!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Be Fit Be Smart.

This year is going too fast. I have been trying to grab every moment I possible can but it seems the more I try the fast time moves and slips on by.
Sadly I found out I am not going to be able to go to my next couple Jazz Band competitions but I have to study to get there. So thats my goal is to get the grades up and do what I want (:
I just joined track so I have practice every day after school. So my goal for the end of the year is Be fit, Be Smart.
I will be studying a lot so I probably wont be on my blog very much or be able to update it.
1) Grade
2) I AM AT CAPACITY WITH MY FLICKR ACCOUNT!!!!!!
):
Makes me sad to say it. I can not upload anymore pictures for now.
If anyone, uh anyone is even reading this go to my flickr account and comment!! (: please?

No comments:

Post a Comment