So many of the people who would even take the time to get to know me, know that I have had a foggy past. I don't mind to share my story to anyone that is interested in listening. I have been told it's an amazing story and that I have been through so much. There are teens, and young children that have gone through exactly what I have. But I am me, and I have my own story I want to get out.
Yes I am still a teenage, only the age of sixteen. But I have been through 30 years of life it feels like. So many of my friends always come to me for advice because I apparently give pretty great advice. Which I love, and the people that I used to work through problems with my life say it's all because I'm an "Old Soul."
"Old Soul," mostly because I am 16, but I act (most of the time) like I'm 30. I have had a lot of life experience in things a "normal" teenager shouldn't have to go through. Why I put the quotation marks over normal is because it's not directed to anyone abnormal, it's to direct a message that I didn't have a normal childhood. With my experience I think I have enough to share with the world or at least the state, that sometimes life is way outside the box. Life is never typical or planned out. It takes it's turns and it controls you. You don't control it. Unless you're God, and are you?
No... no you're not. Just thought I would answer that one for any of the confused people out there.
No offense.. sort of.
Well, that's what I have to say for now. I am sure that I will be updating this a lot more then usual, telling you on how I am coming a long, if I have a block, or I just don't know where to go or what to do. I will try and keep everyone updated as much as possible.
Any help with what to do or how to do it, would be amazing.
Sincerely,
Megan Enos-Skogerson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment