Its the weekend! Can I get an AMEN!!! I am sitting at home but I got up early this morning so I could clean! It needed to be done!!! So the house looks good, I feel great, I'm heading to my best friends house, and tomorrow is Valentine's Day! This weekend is a great great great weekend!! I can't wait to blog some more about what happened this weekend I plan on taking a ton of pictures! Of what I never know!!!
If anyone, IF anyone is reading this and wants to see a picture of something ask me to take a picture! I would love to! I need someone to test me! So if anyone, anyoneeeeee, would email me that would be great I would be more that happy to do it!!!!!
But yes this weekend is going so well! I got news today from my mother that I qualify for a College Subsidy! That means some of my college is paid for!!!!! For you people that don't know I am adopted as of 12/ 23/ 2009.
The Best day of my life I might blog about that next. I want to share a little bit of my story with the world. Maybe then I might get some readers. Bahaha, no.
College!! AHH!!!! It's only a couple of years away!!!! It's pretty scary when I think about it. I like to think about the future a lot but I try and live in the moment as much as I possibly can!! I enjoy being a kid! I'm going to miss it!
Thinking about it makes me get butterflies in my tummy! But I am also very excited for the experience. I want to go to either Grandview College in Des Moines, Iowa. Or Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. My mother went to ISU. ( And when I say Mother/ Father I want all my readers to know I am talking about my adoptive parents I will say Biological Parents when I mean them.)
I look at ISU and I think a tradition in the generation maybe? I love the school, the colors, the spirit!! I want to be able to go to the Football games and be one of those crazy fans you see on TV screaming and yelling for our team to win and score the winning goal!
Grandview, when I think about it I think more of quiet place that you spend more time studying then going around shouting for your school and showing your pride and enthusiasm. Whichhhh is probably not too good for me. I like to be loud and noticed for being spazie and hilariously comical! I love laughing and making people laugh and help people.
I love to help. I came from a home that was not the best and I don't want others to suffer. I hate the thought of it. My goal is to help in some way. Big or small. Any ideas????
I would love some.
I'm off to go take some pictures.
Thanks for reading!
Happy Weekend!!
-
Meg Enos-Skogerson
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment