Welcome!

Wondering around this blog? You might get lost in everything that goes on!! Hope you keep up!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pursuing my Photography Purpose

I am new at learning everything with photography and I want to learn so much more! I want to find some people willing to help with that. So if anyone is reading this blog and knows anyone who could help, or know's someone who know's someone, it would be much appreciated! It could even be someone's grandma! -No offenseee!!-
I just want to take the time now to learn as much as I can, like I have said.
But other then learning, I am now taking the time to be with my family more and have the priceless memories. I sometimes wish I had a camera on me 24/7 so I can capture the little moments but they would build up faster then you think! Well I am sure you know.
Haha.
I love my family I would do anything for them. If any of you don't know I am adopted and I am 16 I was adopted in December of 2009. Best day or gift I could have ever gotten! I have come from a back round full of events! And I'll save any of those stories for a book or something!
But through these memories I have gained many hobbies. To keep my mind off of things I would draw or read. So now at my young age I love to draw, read, take pictures, and keep fit! I draw things that I can physically see. I am not too good at drawing things out of mind. Which is kind of hard but when I do they turn out pretty good. I am not an artist but I am decent at it. I have drawn 2 different tattoo's and have been told I should pursue this as a career, but that's not what I want to do. I want to I want to be a photographer as many should know. I love love love!!! To take pictures. :) It's something I do very well.
I am currently with my family after spending the day at a Jazz Festival. Which was fun and I got to see one of my good old friends. I also play in band and sing in Chorus. I enjoy them both by Jazz Band is slowly killing me with having to get up at 5:30 in the morning to be ready to get there at 7! Haha.
Sometimes I dread moving out of my bed but other times I wish I had come earlier. Even though the practices may be long and dreadful it's all fun when our group goes out to perform for other people! We may have heard the song over and over again but they haven't and they love to listen to it! No matter what they say! Bahaha!!

Other than all the things I like to do and want to do I am a pretty normal kid. I love hanging out with my friends and going out to go to crazy stuff like climb a tree or spin too fast on the mary-go-round or how ever you spell it.
I may be a teenager but I'm still a kid and I want to enjoy it while I can. I also enjoy playing some xbox and ps2 they pretty much rock! I love video games! And I love going to go see movies! When a new movies comes out I always want to go see it! Movies, music, family, and Photography pretty much sums up my life!

Well it is currently family time here in the Skog's House. So I better get a move on it!
I'll post as much as I can!
-
Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment