Welcome!

Wondering around this blog? You might get lost in everything that goes on!! Hope you keep up!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Connections!!!

Hey! I am so excited to blog about this, in the last 2 days I have gotten more and more followers on Twitter! And most of them are all about photography! And a few of them I didn't find them, they found me!!!
I am so excited about this! It makes me super happy to see that I am being connected with so many different people around the world! That's right AROUND THE WORLD!!
It's so crazy!! I hope to be able to become closer with the people that I follow. So that they can help me advance in photography. Teach me some new things I can do with my camera and different effects I can use.
I just can't express how excited I am! I have gotten a couple of emails from the followers telling me to check out some of the tutorials that they set out, or look at photography websites! I learn a lot from them too!! Such as lighting! One of the most important if not thee most important element of photography!
One of my favorite sites I have been recommended is Photofizz.com it's so fun and exciting to look at and they give you photo challenges for the week! I have been trying to take these challenges. And they also recommend other photography sites and how you can get your photo's noticed and shown!
I love love love it!!!
I hope to get more and more followers soon! Who will keep connected and help me with my journey on the photography quest!
Thanks for reading!
-
Meg (:

No comments:

Post a Comment