So many things have been going on here at Van Meter once again, life is busy busy.
I am spending time taking pictures and editing them, I just recently got done with my first profit project. It was for the Van Meter Junior & Senior High School 2010 Prom.
I blogged about such earlier. I was really excited and now I feel successful in my talent. I hope to learn everything as fast as I can.
Just wish I could get connected with more people.
It's headed toward the end of the year, and I am sad to say I won't have my computer! I will have A computer but not as amazing as my MacBook.
When I start a job I will try and save up for one. I would love to have one, one day for my own personal use. (:
This computer has no doubt changed my life and outlook on education.
Some students and board members are at the Capital right now teaching the Senate about some of the things we are doing here.
(:
Wish I could, but that's for NHS I do believe. Maybe one day I will have such an opportunity.
Tonight is going to be a very long night. I have been at the School since 6:30 AM and I will be here till probably 9:30 PM, too long to be at school I know!
HA!
But I have a Performing Arts Festival tonight. Art fair along with it!
LONG DAY must I say more?
I also am being put on a photography gig, to capture some of the Junior and Seniors tonight in the Festival.
So it's a long and busy day in the life of ME.
It will all be worth it!
Got to go for now!
Have a great day readers!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment