Welcome!

Wondering around this blog? You might get lost in everything that goes on!! Hope you keep up!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer is close!

HUSTON WE HAVE COUNT DOWN!
10 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes that is right my fellow bloggers and readers, only 10 days left of school! I can count the days on my fingers!! :)
Summer is just right around the corner! This means, pools, sun, and more fun then anyone of us can imagine!
Well I want to share some of my summer plans!
Since this summer will be full of new experiences for me it will be so exciting!
I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures and watching a lot of sunsets, and taking long walks along the river and going over to grandmas and having a blast! :)
Family reunion is coming up the 2nd week of June I believe so I am excited to see the family! :) We have lots of stuff planned somethings I don't even know about hehe.
But one thing I am really looking forward to is Y-Camp.
Its a no brainer fun, exciting, and the best learning experience I am sure I will enjoy and get so much life experience out of it, and I am positive I will carry out the things they teach me into the world beyond camp.
Its something to spread and to help make a difference in the world.
It may be small, but it amounts to so much more.
:)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment