So let's get started on the basic's the where, why, who and, how.
Well first my name is Megan Enos-Skogerson. I have currently gotten adopted! Best day of my life.
I go to Van Meter Secondary High School and I am a Sophomore.
I am interested in Photography. Not just interested in it but I want to spend my life taking photos. And I personally don't think that Photography isn't just about taking pictures. So many people will say, " I wish I could go back in time."
And I think that taking a picture is like freezing a moment in time. You can save that moment and look back on it as much as you want. You can, for the shortest amount of time maybe feel what you felt then. It's crazy, no one really takes the time to actually see it like that. But I just think it means so much more then people want to give it out as. I want to take the time to see and learn every bit possible about this subject.
I want to use this site to meet others around that feel the same or have this high interest and can help me learn as much as possible. I want to take the time and learn everything so I can go into this career and school with as much knowledge as possible. I want to learn now so that it won't be so hard to learn everything so fast. I want to take my time so I know I am doing it right and if I'm not I can keep practicing until I can get it right.
I have a business name and I have taken pictures for people and I'm starting off slowly. But I want to be able to know more about what I'm doing for people so I can give this satisfaction to them that surprises them when they look at the picture It gives them a shock at how a picture can make something stand out or give it character. I want them to be able to say, without doubting my skills, that I am a Photographer that people can go to get the results they want.
I hope to learn as much as I can and I will keep my blog updated as much as possible so I can keep anyone who wants to talk and see what I am up to that they won't have trouble with that.
Have a great day in the big world we call Earth.
-
Megan Enos-Skogerson
No comments:
Post a Comment